Packing may not be the most important issue related to travel pitfalls but sometimes it may land you in a whole lot of mess. So, here are some tips on how to pack wisely while traveling.
- Make a list of all the things you will need. But make that list as according to the number of nights and days you will be staying, known the climate of the place your are visiting.
- Buy miniature toiletries, buy those solid soap-block forms; pack all your toiletries in a plastic bag, unless you don’t mind having your toiletries spilled over your clothes.
- To save more space, wrap clothes around other stuffs like your toiletries; stuff your shoes with your underwear and socks, this will let you save more space as well as prevent the shoe from crushing. Roll the clothes instead of folding; don’t pack those stuffs which you can buy after reach your destination like shaving kits and so on.
- If you need more space, a great way is to squeeze all the air out, close the bag and keep it bag in vertical position for a few hours, this way you will have at least 3-4 extra inches of space.
- Even if you checking one main bag, take a carry-on bag, where you can carry along change clothing and all your important documents.