Hostels have always been a favorite among budget travelers, as be it Europe, Asia, North America or anywhere else, a hostel undeniably is the cheapest of all accommodation. Staying in a hostel while traveling has tons of advantages, right from, you get to mingle with other fellow travelers to saving big on accommodation.
Unfortunately many terms hostels as crappy and noisy, but in the last few years, hostels all over the world have undergone massive transformations. Today, in most hostels one can find everything from single room with private bathroom and toilet to WiFi in room, guest kitchen, wheelchair access, BBQ area, bicycle rental and much more. Next time, while you out exploring the world try your stay in a hostel, you will surely love the stay. Here is a list of some of the best hostels in the world.
1. Villa Saint Exupery, Nice, France
2. Cat's Hostel, Madrid, Spain
3. Art Hostel, Sofia, Bulgaria
4. Long Street Backpackers, Cape Town, South Africa
5. Sleeping with the Enemy, Sydney, Australia
6. The Gershwin, New York, US
7. HI Buffalo Niagara, Buffalo, USA
8. Casa Esmeralda, Buenos Aires, Argentina
9. Backpacker Hostel K’s House, Tokyo, Japan
10. Spicy Thai Backpackers, Chiang Mai, Thailand