- The most important of all is choosing the right route. Plan your trip together, know where your beloved would like to go, places he/she would like to see.
- Bring along some CDs as you won’t be able to enjoy your radio while traveling beyond city limits. Be wise while selection the songs, songs related to your relations, songs you have heard on your first date and your beloved’s favorite songs are highly recommended. But do bring along some songs which are punchy and fun to listen, such as ‘Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da’ by the Beatles, ‘Dance the night away’ by Van Halen (a personal favorite of mine) and so on.
- Stop at scenic points, rest stops and enjoy the moment. Watch the sunrise and sunset; take pictures of you two while passing through diverse landscapes, different states and towns.
- Add more spice to your trip by sharing amusing conversations, such as your beloved plans for the near future. Play silly kids games, shop at 24-hour grocery store.
- Enjoy your overnight stay in one bedroom motel rooms. You can also add more color to your trip by staying at rest stops.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
How to Make Your Road Trip Romantic
Planning for a romantic trip with your beloved? I believe many of us would rather board a cruise ship or a luxury train, than take a road trip. Well road trips were never meant to be boring, tiring and time consuming, it’s just that many of us have forgotten or never learned how to enjoy a road trip. Road trips can be fun, exciting and romantic, plus the advantages of taking a road trips is myriads. You don’t need to spend a fortune; you don’t have to share your time with anyone except your sweetheart, above all, almost anybody can afford a road trip. If you going on a road trips with your beloved here are some tips on how to make your road trip romantic.